Hi All,

I was trying to remove a  ~250GB Disk from a Gluster SD and the engine has gone
crazy. The Storage latency went up dramatically, which caused a change of the
spm and everything to get unresponsive for about 10-30 seconds. How do I remove
such a big disk in a way that this doesn't happen again ? I anyone running
gluster on with a caching option ? The Bricks are on a raid 5+0 and should be
pretty fast. Are there any values that can be tuned in the Engine - maybe for
the acceptance of a little more storage latency ?

Thank you,

Sven