Hi! I'm trying to deploy metrics in my ovirt test enviroment, configured
fluentd on dst host, configured
/etc/ovirt-engine-metrics/config.yml , after that trying to execute:
/usr/share/ovirt-engine-metrics/setup/ansible/configure_ovirt_hosts_for_metrics.sh
4 host are configured correctly (This is Centos 7.3 Hypervisors)
1 host fails (this is the only ovirt-node host)
Error:
fatal: [<ovirt-node-host.fqdn>]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "failed": true,
"msg": "OSError: [Errno 0] Error\n"}
After some digging into metrics ansible scripts I've found out, that it's
setting port permissions in selinux:

on ok host it looks like:
# semanage port -l | grep collectd_port_t
collectd_port_t                udp      8125, 25826

on host with errors:
# semanage port -l | grep collectd_port_t
collectd_port_t                udp      25826

I've tried to set it manually with no luck:
# semanage port -a -t collectd_port_t -p udp 8125
libsemanage.semanage_module_info_set_name: Name 200 is invalid.
OSError: Error

maybe something is wrong in Ovirt-Node selinux, or it should be preconfigured
in node image?
Is there anything I can try to fix it?