You can activate reordering by using oVirt REST API. Sending POST request
to http://${engine_address}/vms/${vm_id}/reordermacaddresses URL should do
the job.
Please note that it would reorder all vnics of the VM that PCI address
wasn't assigned to them, in other words the VM wasn't run since the vnic
was added to it.