Hi,

Which types of storage do you have in the data center?

In case it's a block based storage (iSCSI/FC), check that the devices
(LUNs) where you domains reside are accessible though multipath and LVM:

# multipath -ll
# pvs
# vgs

In case it's a file based storage (NFS/GlusterFS), check that the storage
domain file system is mounted under /rhev/data-center/mnt

# mount | grep  '/rhev/data-center'