Hi,
I tested moVirt as well on Android version 7.0 ,
The tests performed are:

   - Multiple engine functionality tests
   - Network and connection tests
   - Vms basic functional actions: start, restart, stop, Migration,
   snapshot, triggers
   - Data correctness Tests for: VMs, Hosts, Storage Domains, Dashboards
   - Scale and performance test on environment included  300 VMs
   - Screen Rotations test
   - Movirt features : Triggers, scan code, Sync action

The version looks great and is definitely ready for release!

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com