> On 26 Jun 2017, at 15:17, Adam Litke <ali...@redhat.com> wrote:
>

> On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 4:04 AM, Ben De Luca <bdel...@gmail.com
> <mailto:bdel...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Is there some way to make vnc/web the default for each vk. Oh I have searched
> and not found. :/
>
> I feel like there used to be a way to do this at the cluster level but I also
> could not find it.  Your best bet would be to configure VM templates and set
> the console to vnc there.

The default is an OS type setting, you can change/override that in osinfo[1].
Another alternative is to just use a template with it (including a system-wide
change via Blank template)

You can also use the combined display of SPICE+VNC which allows you to connect
with either protocol
For the client it’s a user’s preference setting (to use remote-viewer or
novnc/spice-html5)

As for the original question, none of the existing MacOS SPICE clients are
enterprise quality(that’s subjective of course:), but configuring both gives
you an easy way how to switch to vnc for particular user or in case of problems

Thanks,
michal

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/virt/os-info/