Have you found any solution for this problem?

I’m using an FreeNAS machine to server iSCSI but I’ve the exactly same problem.
I’ve reinstalled oVirt at least 3 times during the weekend trying to solve the
issue.

At this moment my iSCSI Multipath tab is just inconsitent. I can’t see both
VLAN’s on “Logical networks” but only one target shows up on Storage Targets.

When I was able to found two targets everything went down and I needed to
reboot the host and the Hosted Engine to regenerate oVirt.

V.

On 11 Jul 2017, at 19:29, Devin Acosta