On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:27 PM, Fabrice Bacchella
<fabrice.bacche...@orange.fr> wrote:

>> Le 9 août 2017 à 16:03, Yedidyah Bar David <d...@redhat.com> a écrit :
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Fabrice Bacchella
>> <fabrice.bacche...@orange.fr> wrote:
>>> oVirt own a private ssh keys that it can use to do remote installation on
>>> host, instead of using a password. But I didn't found at
>>> https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_virtualization/4.1/html/rest_api_guide/
>>> how to find it's public key. Where can I found it ?
>>
>> For the public key, see:
>>
>> http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/infra/pki/#services
>>
>> Not sure if it's part of the API, or if it should be - adding Juan.
>
> I'm writing code to create automatically datacenter/cluster/host, without
> storing the root password in scripts.

How do you provision your hosts? If using pxe or cloud-init or
something like that, you can arrange to add a public key to the
authorized keys during installation, and then you can use the matching
private key later on for management, with no relation to oVirt.

> Having a way to have the sdk automatically get it would be nice. Having a
> known URL is good enough, but it it's not obvious to find it.

Doc patches/Blog posts/etc. are welcome :-)

--
Didi