In this case, please don't bother reintroducing ntpd as it makes more sense not
have it if it should not be used. Also, the final ISO image gets smaller...

Moacir

________________________________
From: Sandro Bonazzola <sbona...@redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 2:39 PM
To: Moacir Ferreira; Sahina Bose; Sachidananda URS
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] NTP

<moacirferre...@hotmail.com<mailto:moacirferre...@hotmail.com>>:

Hi Sandro,

I found that I can install ntpd enabling the CentOS base repository that comes
disabled by default in oVirt. This said, the GUI gdeploy's generated script for
deploying the hosted-engine + GlusterFS is still expecting to disable chronny
by enabling ntpd. So my question now is if we need/should keep ntpd or if we
should just keep chronnyd.

Looks like a gdeploy bug. Adding Sahina and Sacchi. chronyd should be used
instead of ntpd.

Moacir