Hi

I have a hosted-engine 4.1.2.2-1.el7.centos setup
The ovirt-engine service crashed and this is the result of querying the status of the service. Restarting the service works, but then about 10 minutes later while using the GUI it will crash again. I don't seem to need to restart apache or the webproxy services, though if I do restart those two, the ovirt-engine service will still crash ~10 minutes later. How can I fix this, and where to I look for more hints as to why this is happening?

Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status  ovirt-engine.service
‚óŹ ovirt-engine.service - oVirt Engine
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/ovirt-engine.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled) Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sat 2017-08-12 21:01:52 AEST; 2min 14s ago Process: 2028 ExecStart=/usr/share/ovirt-engine/services/ovirt-engine/ovirt-engine.py --redirect-output --systemd=notify $EXTRA_ARGS start (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Main PID: 2028 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Kind regards

Andrew Dent