Hi,

I was able to remove the hostedEngine VM, but I didn't succeed to remove
the old hostedEngine Storage domain.
I tried several time to remove it, but I couldn't, the VM engine goes in
pause mode. All I could do is to detach the hostedEngine from the
datacenter. I then put all the other data domains in maintenance mode, the
I reactivated my master data domain hoping that it will import the new
hostedEngine domain, but without luck.

It seems like there is something missing in this procedure.

Regards