Hi all:

I have several VMs, all thin provisioned, on my small storage (self-hosted
gluster / hyperconverged cluster).  I'm now noticing that some of my VMs
(espicially my only Windows VM) are using even MORE disk space than the
blank it was allocated.

Example: windows VM: virtual size created at creation: 30GB (thin
provisioned).  Actual disk space in use: 19GB.  According to the storage ->
Disks tab, its currently using 39GB.  How do I get that down?

I have two other VMs that are somewhat heavy DB load (Zabbix and Unifi);
both of those are also larger than their created max size despite disk in
machine not being fully utilized.

None of these have snapshots.

How do I fix this?

Thanks!