You are absolutely right Ondra. Thank You

I have three questions for you:

1) How does this work ? Ansible creates the configuration disk?

2) How can I do to disable cloud-init after execution, maybe a script that
runs systemd disable cloud-init.service and systemd mask
cloud-init.service. There is little documentation about it

3) If you would like to turn off or on a huge set of virtual machines how
you can group them to do so. Without having to do a Task for each one