On Sep 16, 2017 7:16 AM, "Charles Kozler" <ckozler...@gmail.com> wrote:

removing all cloud-* services from boot seems to have fixed this and as
well, for some reason or another after doing a yum update, all of my
network configurations in the VM were lost. I guess I missed the supporting
documentation on glance and what to expect from using them? Having removed
them from boot I still get a brief hang on qxl but its about 5-10 seconds
then goes to login

Separate cloud-init delays (cloud images expect cloud-init data) and other
issues.
Specifically, try to move the graphics to VNC to see if it makes a
difference on the qxl delay.

Where can I follow up on reporting issues with glance images?

On the vendor/project bug reporting system, like the non-cloud image.

QXL - Spice related, on freedesktop.org.

Y.