On 09/18/2017 10:08 AM, Alex K wrote:
Hi Ravishankar,

I am not referring to the arbiter volume(which is showing 0% usage). I am referring to the other 2 volumes which are replicas and should have the exact same data. Checking the status of other bricks in ovirt (bricks used from iso and export domain) I see that they all report same usage of data on the data volumes, except the "vms" volume used for storing vms.

Ah, okay.  Some of the things that can cause a variation in disk usage:
- Pending self-heals in gluster (check if `gluster volume heal <volname> info` doesn't show any entries.  Also if there is anything under `.glusterfs/landfill` folder of the bricks).
- XFS speculative preallocation
- Possibly some bug in self-healing of sparse files by gluster (although we fixed known bugs a long time back in this area).

Regards
Ravi

Thanx,
Alex