Hello,

I have seen mixed results for this search on this list so I'd like to clear
it up

I have a VM that I need to configure with a trunk port so that all of my
VLANs can be configured on it but not as separate NICs (eth0, eth1, eth2,
etc)

I have seen on this list about a year ago someone said to setup a network
and leave it untagged and ovirt will pass all tagged and untagged packets
there. Then attach this to the guest VM and configure the trunk port inside
the VM (eth0:<vlan_tag>)

However, I saw also about 6 months ago someone suggest something like VLAN
tag 4095 so wondering if the support came in for this...or I should use
untagged VM network

So - how can I configure a trunk port for a guest VM?

Thanks