Dnia 26 września 2017 09:36 Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com>
napisał(a):    Il 26 Set 2017 09:31, "Martin Sivak" <
msi...@redhat.com > ha scritto:  Hi guys,      do you see the hosted engine
VM and the storage domain in the webadmin   console?   Yes.     Hosted engine
will prepare all the necessary files after a   master storage domain is added
and OVF is generated within one hour   after webadmin starts (or when hosted
engine VM is edited).   It was installed yesterday. The logs I provided are
from today.   Regards,  G.       Best regards      Martin Sivak         On Tue,
Sep 26, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Gianluca Cecchi   <   gianluca.cec...@gmail.com
> wrote:   > On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 9:14 AM,    gabriel_skup...@o2.pl
> <   gabriel_skup...@o2.pl > wrote:   >>   >> After a
fresh installation of oVirt Node 4.1.5 and self-hosted engine I   >> can
see hundreds of logs like below. What is this about? How to mitigate it?
>>   >> 07:08   >> ovirt-ha-agent   >>
ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent. hosted_engine.HostedEngine. config ERROR Failed
>> extracting VM OVF from the OVF_STORE volume, falling back to initial
vm.conf   >> ovirt-ha-agent   >>   >   > Hello,   > I had
a recent experience with the same messages, but on RHV-H image, with a   >
version comparable with oVirt node 4.1.5.   > In my case the messages
disappeared after executing:   >   > systemctl restart ovirt-ha-agent
>   > I didn't investigate more on the real cause though.   >
lists.ovirt.org lists.ovirt.org mailman/listinfo/users   >  Yes, when I had
this problem some days ago, all was ok from self hosted engine point of view.
In webadmin gui I saw the hosted engine storage as up, I saw the engine VM line
between the VMs and could also connect to its console from the GUI.  My storage
is FC if it can help debugging