Hi,

Our server has 2 display ports on an integrated graphics card.  One port
displays the host OS (Centos7 with KVM installed) and we would like the second
display port to display one of the GUEST VMs (a Windows 10 server).  I was just
curious if anyone had set this kind of thing up before or if this is even
possible as there is not external Video card.  This is all in an oVirt
environment.

If the passthrough on the display port is not possible I was thinking maybe of
using a usb to hdmi adapter and passing through the USB port to the guest VM?

Here’s the server we’re using:

https://www.menmicro.com/products/box-pcs/bl70w/

If anyone has done this or has any thoughts it would be helpful!

Thanks,

Alex Witte