hi,

I tried to "cancel" operation and do again without firewall but always the same error

Il 04/10/2017 14:42, Ondra Machacek ha scritto:
Check this log file on engine machine:

  /var/log/ovirt-imageio-proxy/image-proxy.log

there are no errors

And this on the host which is used to upload:

  /var/log/ovirt-imageio-daemon/daemon.log

this file log there isn't

Any errors there?

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 2:38 PM, nicola.gentile.to