Hello guys,
I have 3 node oVirt with GlusterFS volumes,
here is the kernel version: *3.10.0-693.2.2.el7.x86_64
*this is the version of gluster I am running:*3.8.15-2
*oVirt engine is running on an separate baremetal host*

*I am getting the following failure message:*
**
VDSM <hostname> command GetStatsVDS failed: Heartbeat exceeded**

*after that <hostname> is set to unreachable and system is trying to fence it out (since I haven't configured power management yet it's not possible)*. *I checked the network communication and it works fine, can you suggest how to investigate this problem?
also what is GetStatsVDS command for?

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Erekle