On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 5:19 AM, Juan Pablo Lorier <jplor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Yedidyah for your reply. The FQDN is correct:
>
> /etc/ovirt-engine/engine.conf.d/10-setup-protocols.conf:ENGINE_FQDN=ovirt01.tecnica.tnu.com.uy
>
> I managed to connect to the admin portal using a ssh tunnel, but I can't
> do it via a regular connection. Any other hint?

Not sure I follow.

How did you connect with the ssl tunnel?

Assuming you ssh from machine A (e.g. your laptop) to the engine
machine B using:

ssh -L 443:localhost:443 user@B

And then point a browser at https://localhost, if this works, it means that
the FQDN was set, during engine-setup, to 'localhost'.

If, OTOH, you used ovirt01.tecnica.tnu.com.uy both with and without the
tunnel (and with the tunnel, added '127.0.0.1 ovirt01.tecnica.tnu.com.uy'
to your local /etc/hosts, or something like that), then there should be
no difference.

Please explain in more details what worked, what didn't work, etc. Thanks.

Regards,

--
Didi