Le 25/10/2017 à 13:59, Alexander Wels a écrit :
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 4:02:45 AM EDT Nathanaël Blanchet wrote:
Le 25/10/2017 à 06:16, Idan Shaby a écrit :
I am glad that it works for you now!
If you got anymore question, please don't hesitate to ask.
So... here is an new bug : I imported an existing iso domain, and no
images display under the subtab...

So you successfully (well at least the UI told you it was successful) imported
the ISO domain. And now the grid is empty? Is it empty in that you see nothing
but the header, or is it empty with a note saying no items found?
Indeed only the header... When creating a new iso domain and uploading a new image, it is correctly displayed
The original iso domain comes from a 4.1 datacenter.

Regards,
Idan

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:40 PM, Nathanaël Blanchet <blanc...@abes.fr

<mailto:blanc...@abes.fr>> wrote:
     I'm replying to myself: there was a 4.2 update of the engine, and
     now it's okay... still in development, but seems to be quite good
     after familiazering with the new UI!