Sorry yavin, hit reply on my last email instead of reply all.  You probably
just got a couple emails from me!

I used the "wefixit" in the past, but I had trouble getting this to work
since I upgraded to 4.1.6

I also just realized that I am getting a weird error when I try to clone a
snapshot (Just sent a separate email about it which some of you guys might
have seen already).  I think that might be what was causing it to fail.

On a side note, I also went ahead and install Bacchus.  I love the UI and
the interface.  I got my ovirt manager added to Bacchus and it is seeing my
VM's, but when I try to do a manual backup, the site just becomes stuck and
is "spinning".  I think my error on cloning snapshots might also be at play
here.