On 11/03/2017 12:48 PM, Alexander Wels wrote:

> AFAIC engine-setup will create the files needed. Try running engine-cleanup
> and maybe it will remove everything needed and then running engine-setup
> again?
>
> But if all else fails you should be able to create a fresh engine, and after
> you have added a host, you should be able to import the existing storage
> domain (like you noted the VMs are still there).

Greetings,
Thanks, but I've tried that too. Even though it did delete the keystore,
I ended up with the exact same error. :-(

I'm doing a fresh install right now. I've never done an import like this
before. I just connect the fresh install to one of my hosts and I can
import the others hosts/vms/configurations?

Thanks!
~Stack~