> On 8 Nov 2017, at 11:33, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 11:08 AM, Anzar Esmail Sainudeen <an...@it.thumbay.com
> <mailto:an...@it.thumbay.com>> wrote:
> Dear Team,
>

> Anyone can support me, how to configure Multiple Consoles for single VM in
> ovirt.
>

> “Currently I can access only one spice console”
>

> I read the document from as I mentioned in the below link
>

> https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/virt/multiple-consoles/
>
> <https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/virt/multiple-consoles/>
>

> If I correctly understood your question, in edit VM you have a drop down menu
> like in this image:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wk1d_4-Ye0C7s0xxYAKIG5-rIJ2M2puH/view?usp=sharing
>
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wk1d_4-Ye0C7s0xxYAKIG5-rIJ2M2puH/view?usp=sharing>
>
> where you can choose SPICE, VNC or SPICE+VNC
>
> If you mean more than one user to concurrently connect to spice console of
> the same VM from different clients, in the same edit window you have to
> select "Advanced Parameters" and then select "Disable strict user checking"
> like this:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VfBzukJAk7-h_1W9w8oEFgvc8_KN2Rn2/view?usp=sharing
>
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VfBzukJAk7-h_1W9w8oEFgvc8_KN2Rn2/view?usp=sharing>

That’s not for concurrent console from 2 different clients, second connection
disconnects the active one. That’s not supported in SPICE and neither in VNC by
default. For VNC a vdsm hook can do the trick or use the brwser-based novnc
client which lacks the disconnect functionality so it allows you to open 2
sessions
I didn’t try it recently, but should/may work