Thanks Lev. Could you please mention in a short sentence what this critical issue is related to ?

Coincidently or not today I had a major issue in our node related to network which only resolved after I live migrated all VMs out from a node and rebooted it. It seems this network issue was happening on all hosts not only this rebooted.

Fernando