oVirt upgrade to 4.1.7 will probably cleanup this stale task. However, if you want to do it before upgrading, run this command:

PGPASSWORD=... /usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/dbutils/unlock_entity.sh -t all -u engine

Note that unlock_entity.sh has many flags and this is just an example (should clean all stale tasks).

You can find the PGPASSWORD value in the /etc/ovirt-engine/engine.conf.d/10-setup-database.conf file. As of 4.2 you won't need to supply credentials anymore [1].

Regards,

Nicolás

  [1]: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/82615