I removed CHAP once I started running into issues. I did restart services,
host, and vm.

I ended up blowing the configuration away today as I have a deadline to meet,
so I'll be continuing to use Virt-Manager for now.

I'll be using a test box of mine to work out the kinks of this and will send
logs over at that point.

"The hosted-engine VM is a special VM since it's running the engine that
manages your system. It should have its own storage domain since we are
preventing a few actions there to avoid blocking the engine while it's working
so, in order to avoid preventing some flows on regular VMs, the hosted-engine
VM and other VMs should be into distinct storage domains."

When setting up the domain storage for the initial ovirt setup script, I used
an ISCSI connection to my NAS as I knew it had to be separated from the other
storage domain. ISCSI to my NAS has not been a problem.

If you have any suggestions, wonderful. If not, I'll send over logs once I can
get to my test setup and we can try to get it to work from that point. I do
think Ovirt will be worth it.

Regards,

Kyle Conti
IT Engineer