hi Sahni,
thanks for the details.
Looks like the live storage migration might fail on the heavy loaded
virtual machines. I just tried to move from nfs to iscsi storage(most of
the cases they moved w/o error), the message on the move dialog warns us
"! moving following disks when VM is running", if we press "ok ! do it" what
are the consequences? it is not explained in the docs.
thank you beforehand
Arman.