Hi,

can you please enable DEBUG log and then attach broker.log once it
reproduces? See /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha/broker-log.conf for the
place where to set it (do not forget to restart ovirt-ha-agent and
ovirt-ha-broker afterwards).

Name resolution issues might be the cause for this indeed, because the
broker is trying to query a health endpoint over HTTP. If
notifications failed because of unresolvable name then there is high
chance the same happens to the health request every now and then.

Best regards

Martin Sivak