Hi,

Okay I got the vdsm.log, please see link below:

http://support.sharenet.co.za/vdsm.log

But can’t find the agent.log file.

Regards / Groete,

JOHANN VAN DER WESTHUIZEN
Systems Administrator

4 Silverwood Close

+27 21 700 4827

Steenberg Office Park

joh...@sharenet.co.za<mailto:joh...@sharenet.co.za>

Westlake

www.sharenet.co.za<http://www.sharenet.co.za/>

[cid:image001.gif@01D3736D.D9244A20]<http://www.sharenet.co.za/v3/trade/>

The views and opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender of this message and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions
of Sharenet (Pty) Ltd. Consequently, Sharenet (Pty) Ltd does not accept
responsibility for such views and opinions and this message should not be read
as representing the views and opinions of Sharenet (Pty) Ltd without subsequent
written confirmation. Each page attached hereto must also be read in
conjunction with this disclaimer.
Confidentiality note: This message is
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are notified that any distribution, use of or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately.

Sharenet Investments (FSP#46570) and Sharenet Securities (FSP#28430) are
authorised financial service providers.