Seems an upgrade guide is more than needed for a 4.1 to 4.2 upgrade. Perhaps with all the feedback comming that can be done.

On 21/12/2017 11:55, Misak Khachatryan wrote:
Did upgrade to 4.2 yesterday.

Everything wen smoothly except few glitches.

I have 4 host install - 3 gluster and one node with local storage.
One of the gluster servers failed to start it's brick with Peer reject status, solved very fast by googling. On the node i hit old bug, can't upgrade it since 4.1.5 version, finally it seems i just need to reinstall it from scratch.

Best regards,
Misak Khachatryan