@Ruth John:

*- if not can anyone please help me to install atleast on one to make me
understand where am i doing the mistake.*
I'm using oVirt on a OVH's dedicated server. The bare metal works as host
and the engine is installed on a OVH's public cloud VM. I've also nested
three other oVirts inside the host.
Maybe i could help you , what's your issue? I'd put my money on OVH network
configuration :)

@Martin Sivak

*- one of the new features of oVirt 4.2 is support for Replica 1 all in one
setup using hosted engine and gluster in hyper-converged mode.*
Interesting. Maybe I don't understand it because I'm a newbie but...what's
the meaning of a replica 1 solution? I mean, if i have only one host
where's the replica?

Cheer

Matteo