--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

On 27/12/17 6:54 PM, Yaniv Kaul wrote:

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Anantha Raghava <rag...@exzatechconsulting.com <mailto:rag...@exzatechconsulting.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    We have converted a very old fedora 5 server to run on oVirt.
    However, since the Fedora 5 does not have virtio drivers, or
    virtio-scsi drivers, the disks are connected to virtual IDE
    interface. The problem here is on a single IDE interface, we
    cannot connect more than 2 disks. But the old converted server had
    4 disks on 2 IDE controllers.

    First question is can we add one more virtual IDE Controller to
    the VM? If yes, please share the procedure. Or whether any one can
    share the proper virtio or virtio scsi for fedora 5 OS drivers so
    that we can get other two inactive disks working.

    Unfortunately we cannot upgrade from Fedora 5 at the moment.

Neither are possible. Does the Fedora have an iSCSI initiator support perhaps? You can expose those disk via different VMs to that VM - but still it might look different to the OS.
(We don't even support such an old OS - but if it works, great).
Y.

    Await your inputs.

--
    Thanks & Regards,