Hi !

I upgraded host engine (separate appliance, not hosted) 4.18 -> 4.2, and now on
every restart node01 (right now only 1 node connected) have
"ifconfig-ovirtmgmt” wiped out.
Node was installed on CentOS. Network was configured manually.
Node 4.18 -> 4.2 upgrade from host engine didn’t worked for the reason above.
I manually upgraded node software with "yum update” and new 4.2 repo.
However, every node restart still results in wiped out "ifconfig-ovirtmgmt”,
and therefore, node not accessible from network anymore.

What could be missing from oVirt config which results  in this behaviour?

Thanks in advance.
Andrei