Dear oVirt-ers,

Here are my steps to upgrade oVirt 4.1.8 (Active Directory connected) to 4.2
and results:

1. oVirt 4.1.8 (This version is reached by several upgrades starting from oVirt
 3.6)
- engine - dedicated machine
- Data center A/2 clusters - Cluster 1/2 virtualization  hosts - cluster 2/1
virtualization host. Data center is used only by 1 Active Directory user - this
user is not SuperUser and can create and manage virtual machines;
- Data center B /1 cluster - Cluster 1/2 virtualization hosts. Data center is
used by several Active directory users (Non SuperUser) - every user can create
virtual machines. User can see only own machines in VM portal.

2. oVirt 4.2 - observation after upgrade:
- Virtual machines disappeared in VM portal. All virtual machines are visible
in Admin portal. Granting SuperUser role to particular user brings back all
virtual machines in VM portal and every user can see all virtual machines.
After removing SuperUser role - virtual machines are not visible in VM portal.
I still cannot find permissions combination so every user can see only own
machines. I found quite inconvenient in  my use case scenario to discontinue
adding disk to newly created virtual machine in VM portal.

3. oVirt 4.2.1 - pre release - pretty much the same behavior.

Any comment or advice will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Best,
Latcho