On 18-1-2018 21:52, Abdurrahman A. Ibrahim wrote:
Hello,

I am planning to buy home lab hardware to be used by oVirt.

Any recommendations for used hardware i can buy from eBay for example?
Also, have you tried oVirt on Intel NUC or any other SMB servers before?

My shuttle XH110 are doing double duty as oVirt cluster and workstation. They have dual NICs and upto 32G RAM. If you need something bigger than a cube version has lots more storage and more memory (SZ17R8V2). If you want servers than have a look at https://tinkertry.com/ which as a couple of projects which are nice but probably a bit more noisier than the shuttles which are quite silent most of the time.

Regards,

Joop