Hi,

officially we don't support Apache DS, but aaa-ldap is quite extensible so
it should be possible attach it to oVirt.
As we don't have Apache DS installed, could you please provide us following
information?

1. Does it use RFC2307 as the schema or something else?
2. What is the attribute name specifying available base DNs?
3. What is the attribute name specifying unique ID of a record?

Ondro, any other information required?

Thanks

Martin

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 3:34 AM, C Williams <cwilliams3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has anyone successfully connected the ovirt-engine to Apache Directory
> Server 2.0 ?
>
> I have tried the pre-set connections offered by oVirt and have been able
> to connect to the server on port 10389 after adding the port to a
> serverset.port. I can query the directory and see users but I cannot log
> onto the console as a user in the directory.
>
> If any one has any experience/guidance on this, please let me know.
>
> Thank You
>
> Charles Williams

Martin Perina
Associate Manager, Software Engineering