Hi everyone,

Planned works are going to be performed in the PHX data center today. They
are related to core networking hardware upgrades and may cause short
connectivity loss to services hosted by the oVirt project, including:

* Jenkins CI
* Package repositories
* project website
* mailing lists

The maintenance window starts at 19:00 GMT and has a duration of one hour.

I will pause CI job execution before the maintenance window so builds will
be queued and executed after network upgrades are implemented to decrease
the possibility of false positives. I will follow up with any further
updates.

--
Regards,
Evgheni Dereveanchin