Hello,
I had a problem during a disk migration from one storage to another in a
4.1.7 environment connected to SAN storage.
Now, after deleting the live storage migration snapshot, I want to retry
(with the VM powered off) but at destination the logical volume still
exists and was not pruned after the initial failure.

I get

HSMGetAllTasksStatusesVDS failed: Cannot create Logical Volume:
('c0097b1a-a387-4ffa-a62b-f9e6972197ef',
u'a20bb16e-7c7c-4ed4-85c0-cbf297048a8e')

I was able to move the other 4 disks that were part of this VM.

Can I simply lvremove the target LV at host side (I have only one host
running at this moment) and try the move again, or do I have to execute
anything more, eg at engine rdbms level?

Thanks,
Gianluca