On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 5:40 AM, Terry hey <recreati...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Martin,
>
> Um..Since i am going to use HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server to setup oVirt
> Node(Hypervisor). HP G10 is using ilo5 rather than ilo4. Therefore, i would
> like to ask whether oVirt power management support iLO5 or not.

​We don't have any hardware with iLO5 available, but there is a good chance
that it will be compatible with iLO4. Have you tried to setup your server
with iLO4? Does the Test in Edit fence agent dialog work​? If not could you
please try to install fence-agents-all package on different host and
execute following:

fence_ilo4 -a <IP_ADDRESS> -l <USERNAME> -p <PASSWORD> -v -o status

and share the output?

Thanks

Martin