Sorry, but I don't understand what's the new VM portal purpose then... I mean, you can create a VM but you can't modify the console type, nor add disks, nor add NIC interfaces?

If that's how the new VM portal works, we can't upgrade our oVirt infrastructure because as I said, we extensively use the VM portal and users need to create their VMs and fully customize them.

Regards.