On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 4:28 PM, Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto <
lorenzetto.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Gianluca Cecchi
> <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I have this ind of situation.
> [cut]
> > I see in my oVirt 4.1.9 that I can import from:
> >
> > 1) VMware
> >
> > 2) VMware Virtual Appliance
> [cut]
> > - what is the best between the 2 methods if I can chose? Their Pros&Cons?
> >

> Mode 1 imports directly from the vcenter, method 2 required you to
> export vm to OVA and then copy to some path and import to RHV
>
> Mode 1 requires an user on vcenter only. Any operation you'll do will
> go through vcenter.

Thanks Luca.
I asked because I see this inside the gui.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12vI9RUq9t4J--jlkqSxvG2jqylGfD2sP/view?usp=sharing

Probably you do it via api and you don't need to provide ESXi credentials?
Did you try also from web admin gui leaving empty the fields related to
ESXi?