On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 9:25 PM, ranjithsp...@yahoo.com <
ranjithsp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Anyone can suggest how to setup VM Live migration (without restart vm)
> while Hypervisor goes down in ovirt?

I think there are two parts to achieving this:
1. Have a script that migrates VMs off a specific host. This should be easy
to write using the Python/Ruby/Java SDK, Ansible or using REST directly.
2. Having this script run as a service when a host shuts down, in the right
order - well before libvirt and VDSM shut down, and would be fast enough
not to be terminated by systemd.
This is a bit more challenging.

Who's shutting down the hypervisor? (Or perhaps it is shutdown externally,
due to overheating or otherwise?)
Y.