Strange thing.....

after "vdsm-client Host getCapabilities" command, cluster cpu type become "Intel Sandybridge Family". Same thing for all VMs.
Now I can run VMs.

Il 13/02/2018 11:28, Simone Tiraboschi ha scritto:
Ciao Stefano,
we have to properly indagate this: thanks for the report.

Can you please attach from your host the output of
- grep cpuType /var/run/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha/vm.conf
- vdsm-client Host getCapabilities

Can you please attach also engine-setup logs from your 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 upgrade?