Hi Nicolas,
I had the same problem and it looked like it was because of some older
vms (I believe from 3.6) that were configured with console with video
type of CIRRUS and protocol VNC.
Tracing it out it showed that the vm  libvirt xml was begin set to
headless.  I tried different settings but the only thing that seemed
to work was to set them to headless, then reopen config and set them
to something else.

-John