Thanks guys, setting the VM to headless and then removing this option seemed to do the trick. Indeed, this VM was created back in 3.6, however it had QXL set in options. Seems that despite this something was not migrated correctly.

I think I have more machines in this situation, in case the oVirt team would like to make some additional tests.

Regards.