Hi, I am trying to build a new vm based on a vhd image coming from a windows
machine. I converted the image to raw, and I am now trying to import it in the
engine. After setting up the CA in my browser, the import process starts but
stops after a while with "paused by system" status. I can resume it, but it
pauses without transferring more. The engine logs don't explain much, I see a
line for the start and the next one for the pause. My network seems to work
correctly, and I have plenty of space in the storage domain. What can cause the
process to pause ? Regards

FreeMail powered by mail.fr