download the ISO separately and put it in your storage domain.  Then use
the "Change CD" function to load it part-way through the windows
installation when it is looking for the disk to install to.  Once you
install all the drivers, the network will start working and the drives will
show up and you'll be able to proceed with your windows installation.

Following the instructions did not work for me either.

*Vincent Royer*
*778-825-1057*

<http://www.epicenergy.ca/>
*SUSTAINABLE MOBILE ENERGY SOLUTIONS*