defined another data center with 1 node #11.

Problem:
1) can’t copy or move VM disks from node #10 (even of inactive VMs) to node
#11, this node is NOT being shown as possible destination.
2) can’t migrate active VMs to node #11.
3) Added NFS shares to data center #1 -> node #10, but can’t change data center
#1 -> storage type to Shared, because this operation requires detachment of
local storage domains, which is not possible, several VMs are active and can’t
be stopped.

VM disks placed on local storage domains because of performance limitations of
our 1Gbit network.
2 VMs running our accounting/inventory control system, and are critical to NFS
storage performance limits.

How to solve this problem ?
Thanks in advance.

Andrei